Packaged Reverse Osmosis Systems
An economical way to obtain pure waterfrom brackish water
Scarcity of good quality water has increased our dependence on ground water sources. This brackish or saline water is unfit for drinking or for industrial use unless properly treated. Reverse osmosis, a membrane desalination process increasingly used worldwide, purifies brackish water for drinking and industrial purposes.
Reverse osmosis membrane technology produces water with very low dissolved solids and which is also free from particulate, colloidal and organic matter.
- Compact unit with robust mild steel powder coated frame.
- Efficiently removes upto 95% of total dissolved solids (IDS) or salinity to produce water that is clear and pleasant to taste.
- Range of models with capacities from 200 LPH to 1000 LPH also models available upto 20,000 LPH
- Built in safety features to protect high pressure pump & membranes.
- Capable of handling waters with TDS levels between 1500 to 3000 ppm depending on the model.
- Fully assembled and tested before despatch. On-line device to monitor treated water quality.